Monday, January 12, 2009

Two new hairs @ Penumbra

So I've been absent for a while due to a combination of work and video game addiction and having a few days off finally, I decided to get my creative juices flowing. Well that and the fact that I'm saving up for both a convention and a new Obitsu doll *cough cough*

So expect to see quite a bit out of me the next few weeks or months even!

So first up we have Shinonome:


This one you'll have to demo to really appreciate but it's based off of a character by the same name from a series called Amatsuki. It's a really cool topknot style with loose spiky hair in the back.

Next is Oni:



This one is the hair style of an original character I made that doesn't even have a name. However is an Oni and so that's what I tagged on it. I almost thought of making his clothing and whatnot for this one but decided not to start a project I wouldn't finish.

Well that's it for today, please try a free demo of each one at either shop location!

Twilight: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Twilight/49/159/44
Carnivale: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Carnivale/141/97/31

No comments: