Friday, October 26, 2007

Adventures in Lico Lico and More

Yesterday I went in search of something new and cute and made a few discoveries. First I stopped by Cherry Tokyo Kimonos. They have a huge selection as you can see in the picture and that was just one wall! They also have more formal kimonos, geisha wigs, and fans that emit pretty particles. Upstairs they also have a small selection of cosplay.

Next I went to a shop called Sugar. They had some more skimpy kimonos and plenty of cosplay. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this outfit. XD

The next stop was the Lico Lico mall. I had no idea what I was missing until I dropped by. Right now they have a Halloween mall up which gathers many Halloween specials from all sorts of designers, a must see. There are so many shops in the regular mall catering to gothic lolita lovers. This shop in particular caught my eye, it has beautifully textured kimonos and a few cute little house decorations.

Here's another shop full of adorable clothing called CanalGrande. Coats, mini-kimono, and frilly dresses. Come and get it!

I'm sure a few people have seen this big cuddly bugger around in the Japanese sims. I also found him here at Lico Lico. He's giant and adorable and can seat three people! He comes in three colors and has poseable ears for that cute floppy look or a perky and whimsical mood.

I stopped by a small shop called Kiki's Closet and was excited to find this freebie, an entire dress and matching headdress. It's a great quality freebie with sculpted sleeves. Everything else in this shop is incredibly cheap and cute.

I grabbed my friend Candy Flanagan to partake in this jem and she popped out her own adorable rabbit friend. We then proceeded to zoom around the mall perched atop bunny (no it's not a vehicle, she just dragged it along XD)

I caught sight of this tiny dancing...soooo adorable.


Then Candy showed me the most awesome thing EVER. For Halloween, Moeka Kohime (Maker of Edelweiss) set up a special version of hide and seek. It's a haunted hospital full of ghosts that will probably cause you to jump in your chair when they suddenly fade into view. Grab a free flashlight and gather a few friends, this is definitely worth it. I won't spoil anymore of it but the end holds some goodies for sale and look, this ghost kitten decided he wanted to haunt me for the rest of my days. Good thing he's cute.

No comments: