Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fuzzy and Warm

Getting a new computer is always great but then there are some disadvantages, such as the fact that all my resources were on my old computer and I have yet to transfer them so I am basically having to start from scratch in Photoshop.

I usually forget to update here when I add something new to my shop so I'll do it now while I'm thinking about it XD

Firsties, it's winter time and that means people are gonna get cold! I made a pair of knitted mittens and some fuzzy fuzzy earmuffs with a matching knit band. Everything is tintable and cheap; both things for L$50 :D


Next are some leg warmers. I know there are sculpted ones and probably some that are much better than these but I wanted some prim leg warmers with the rolls that weren't just straight tubes. These actually have a curve that shapes to the leg because your legs aren't boards! These too are tintable and cost only L$20.



Also because I haven't mentioned my shop here yet, everything is mod/copy so I won't refund you if you make a mistake while editing. However, if you give me your transaction number, I will replace them for you.

No comments: