Friday, December 7, 2007

Monochrome Cute

I don't usually do the whole fashion thing and never meant to turn my blog into a fashion log of sorts, not cause I hate it or anything but it's just not my bag. Though I will make such a post because well, I like my outfit right now and I felt like showing off. :P



It's pretty much a throw-together. I usually like to wear sets as they come (cause I get lazy and someone else already made something look cool for me XD) and it took me a while to find hair that really pulled it together for me. Luckily Helyanwe came through right on time as this hair was just released today!

So, here is a list of what this outfit consists of! :

Skin: D-Skin05 v1.2 - Color A
Hair: ::DK:: Pistolita - Coal
Eyes: Kadaj by Selos Dae
Ears: Black Neko by Wynx
Tail: Large Neko Tail by Hybrid
Collar: Collar option 3 from the Little Garden White Knit set by =Feather=
Shirt: White Stripey Sweater from WRONG
Vest: Kamryn from *Last Call*
Skirt: Toxicity Black from Canimal
Socks: Gauzed from Winter Moon
Legwarmers & Shoes: Knit Legwarmers from :Tampopo: (Made by moi XD) and Maryjane Flats from Boing Fromage

No comments: